- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Red Quinoa with Grilled Summer Veggies
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On June 30, 2010 @ 5:47 pm In Dairy Free,Gluten Free,Grill,Recipes,vegetarian | 7 Comments
Vegetables on the grill, tossed with red quinoa.
1. Chop 1 zucchini, 1 orange pepper, 1/2 yellow pepper, 1/2 onion and minced garlic and toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Season with a few pinches of salt and pepper.
2. Grill in a vegetable grill basket.
3. Cook quinoa according to instructions on the package.
4. Combine cooked quinoa with grilled summer vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add some fresh chopped parsley or basil from the garden if you have it!
5. Boil, microwave or grill the corn .
6. Serve Quinoa with Grilled Summer Vegetables and Corn Cobs.
Note: This made the perfect amount for my family…if making for 4 adults or for more…add more quinoa to the dish to stretch it out. There were plenty of veggies.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/quinoa-with-grilled-summer-veggies/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 grill the corn: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2009/05/how-to-grill-corn.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.