Creamy, healthy overnight oats are a great solution to busy mornings. These pumpkin overnight oats are one of my favorite fall breakfasts. In addition to being an easy make ahead breakfast, this recipe provides 6 grams of fiber + almost 200% of your daily needs for vitamin A!
Mix up the ingredients the night before. Place in your refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next morning. At only $0.36/serving, these will become a regular fall breakfast item for you to enjoy! If you like these overnight oats, check out my peanut butter overnight oats recipe .
Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Yield – 1 serving
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup old fashion oats, uncooked
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice  + dash of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2/3 cup milk (can use any milk or milk substitute)
- Mix all ingredients well in small container.
- Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy in morning!