Pulled Pork is best a few days after you’ve done a pork roast!
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- Leftover Pork from Roast ($2)
- Buns ($.50-$1)
- BBQ Sauce ($.50)
- Relish or other favorite condiment ($.25)
- 4-6 Carrots, peeled and shredded/grated ($.75)
- 1/2 cup raisins ($.35)
- 1-2 T mayo ($.10)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, save 1 T juice ($.50)
- Take your leftover pork, pull it apart and soak it in your favorite BBQ! Leave it in the fridge a few days until you’re ready to eat it up!
- Make carrot raisin salad. Mix grated carrots, raisins, pineapple, mayo and pineapple juice.