- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Pork Brine – $5 Dinner Challenge
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On June 22, 2009 @ 7:23 pm In $5 Dinner Challenge,Pork,Recipes | 19 Comments
4 pork chops (free!) Remember this coupon !
1 cup apple juice ($.15)
1/2 cup salt ($.10)
4 corn cobs ($1)
1/2 bag of lettuce ($1.50)
1/2 cucumber ($.25)
2 Roma tomatoes ($.58) Big sale last week!
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing ($.25)
1. Place apple juice, salt plus 1 cup of water into shallow dish. Place pork chops into the brine in single layer and pour enough water over the top so the pork chops are covered. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
2. Grill pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they have cooked through. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of each pork chop.
3. Grill corn, or boil in large saucepan for 4-5 minutes.
4. Prepare salad with tomatoes, sliced cucumbers and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
5. Serve Grilled Pork Chops with Salad and Corn Cobs.
(this is a test link…ignore for the moment!)
Print this Recipe 
Have a Frugal and Healthy Recipe to share?
Post the recipe on your blog and then add the link below. Other guidelines can be found here . To make it easy for other readers to find your recipe, please leave the link that leads directly to your recipe post. Any links that lead to your homepage will be deleted. If you don’t have a blog, feel free to leave your recipe in the comments section!
Please leave your link in the comments. I still don’t have the latest Mr. Linky up and running yet!
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/pork-brine-5-dinner-challenge/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 this coupon: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2009/05/memorial-day-coupon-6-off-pork.html
 Print this Recipe : http://www.5dollardinners.com http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc5xqwcg_66gwp4p8c4
 here: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2007/01/5-dinner-challenge.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.