Grilled Pork Chops with Apple Juice Brine
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 4 hour marinate time
Cooking Time – 4-5 minutes
- 4 pork chops (free!) Remember this coupon !
- 1 cup apple juice ($.15)
- 1/2 cup salt ($.10)
- 4 corn cobs ($1)
- 1/2 bag of lettuce ($1.50)
- 1/2 cucumber ($.25)
- 2 Roma tomatoes ($.58) Big sale last week!
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing ($.25)
- Place apple juice, salt plus 1 cup of water into shallow dish. Place pork chops into the brine in single layer and pour enough water over the top so the pork chops are covered. Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Grill pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they have cooked through. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of each pork chop.
- Grill corn, or boil in large saucepan for 4-5 minutes.
- Prepare salad with tomatoes, sliced cucumbers and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Serve Grilled Pork Chops with Salad and Corn Cobs.