- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Pepperoni Pizza Bread & Super Bowl Recipe Round-Up
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On January 25, 2013 @ 3:00 pm In After School Snacks,Bread,Healthy Snacks,Pizza,Recipes | No Comments
The big game is just around the corner…and it’s not too early to think about what will be doning your countertops and feeding the frenzied game viewers who have taken over your living room and kitchen!
This Pepperoni Pizza bread is sure to be a big hit…as would anything included in the recipe round-up below!
Pepperoni Pizza Bread
Recipe from Saving the Family Money 
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – * minutes
Cooking Time – * minutes
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Spinach leaves
- Egg White
- Parmesan cheese
- Roll out the dough on a cookie sheet and start to layer your spinach, cheese & pepperoni. There really is no limit to what kind of ingredients you use. Just depends on what your family likes. The good news is my kids don’t really notice the spinach!
- Once all of your ingredients are layered on, you can begin to roll the dough up. When you are done rolling, pinch the seam and both ends together so the cheese doesn’t ooze out. Make sure the seam is on the bottom, touching the cookie sheet.
- I usually cook at 350 for 20+ minutes. You’ll just want to keep an eye on it in case it needs more or less time in your oven. Once it starts to brown you can brush it with a little egg white and sprinkle with parmesan cheese to make it pretty.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and slice with a serrated bread knife.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/pepperoni-pizza-bread-super-bowl-recipe-round-up/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 Saving the Family Money: http://savingthefamilymoney.com/football-day-pepperoni-bread-easy-tailgate-recipe/
 Buffalo Chicken Blue Cheese Enchiladas : http://www.5dollardinners.com/buffalo-chicken-blue-cheese-enchiladas/
 Spicy Guac-adillas: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2011/02/spicy-guaca-dillas-a-scrumptious-super-bowl-snack.html
 Mango Avocado Salsa with Sweet Lime Vinaigrette: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2011/02/mango-avocado-salsa-recipe.html
 Guacamole – 5 Ways: http://www.5dollardinners.com/2011/01/guacamole-5-ways.html
 Triple Berry Trifle and Turkey and Pepper Pinwheels: http://www.scjohnson.com/en/family/family-economics/food-for-thought/11-01-25/Healthy-Super-Bowl-Snacks.aspx
 No Mess Veggies and Dip: http://www.5dollardinners.com/no-mess-veggies-and-dip/
 Homemade Hummus : http://www.5dollardinners.com/tricia%E2%80%99s-savings-with-homemade-hummus/
 Mocha Brownies: http://www.5dollardinners.com/mocha-brownies/
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.