Pantry Challenge Week. The goal is to spend less than $25 at the store. Which I did. If you don’t count the trip to the farmer’s market. Which was technically last week. But came out of this week’s cash budget.
The ultimate goal is to cook with all the foods that we have in the pantry and freezer…and make a little more room for the coming weeks, sales during the holidays and maybe get in some batch cooking too.
- 2 $1 Raisin Packs
- $.79 Powerbar
- Free Clif Builder’s – Free Item Catalina
- Free YoBaby – Free Item Coupon
- 4 Boxes Chex cereal for $5 – $1.49 each minus $1/3 newspaper coupon
- $1.99 Almond Milk – Used $2/2 coupon from last weekend’s newspaper
- The cow…that was Charlie’s addition to the photo…”because I want to see it on the computer.”
- 2.5 lb.-ish chuck roast for $6.35 – Will use it for 2 meals
Total spent at Kroger: $23.22
Total for the week: $55-ish (Kroger and Farmer’s Market)
Thanks to Andrea at Mommy Snacks and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!