If vegetables could taste like candy, these might be the Reese’s of all cooked vegetables. The oven roasting gives the green beans a bit of a caramelized flavor…and the boldness and sweetness from the roasted garlic…and it’s almost like they are candied vegetables. Almost.
(Even though that’s a ridiculous claim, you have to try them and decide for yourself.)
This recipe is very simple…toss it all together in a bowl. Place on foil lined baking sheet. Roast for 8 minutes.
The only thing you’ll be waiting on is the oven to preheat up to the roasting temp!
Oven Roasted Garlic Green Beans
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 minutes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1-2 Tbsp grated or shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, green beans, minced garlic, Kosher salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Spread the green beans out on the foiled lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 8 minutes, tossing quickly at around 6 minutes.
- Let cook slightly before serving.
- Serve Oven Roasted Garlic Green Beans as side dish with favorite meat, chicken or pork chops meal.
If you have a favorite green beans recipe on your blog, please share it with us! And feel free to drop links to your favorite green bean recipes in the comments too!