Welcome to our end of the week recap for November 29-December 6, 2015!
6 Week Slow Cooker Meal Plan
Now is the perfect time to utilize the slow cooker for your meals! Why? Because everyone is scurrying around to different activities, holiday parties, end of semester school events, and a million trips to the store for baking ingredients! Having dinner thrown in the slow cooker each morning is a life-changer and will help your family stay of the fast food line.
Each week of this 6 Week Slow Cooker Meal Plan has six meals along with a handy shopping list to make your trip to the store a breeze. When you buy this plan, you get all six weeks, in separate PDFs, delivered at once. We have classic favorites like the Shredded Orange Thai Beef Tacos, Sesame Ginger Chicken, Beef Roast with Apples & Pearled Onions, and Spicy Sausage & Peppers – along with a few new ones you probably haven’t seen yet.
Every other month, we highlight recipes from a particular category like freezer recipes, gluten-free recipes, slow cooker meals, etc. It’s a great way to get tips and tricks for different types of meals, plus you’ll have several dozen recipes in each series to add to your recipe stash!
This month, as you’ve probably noticed, we are featuring 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats…perfect for holiday get-togethers, office parties, school festivities, and to enjoy at your own home! But, don’t forget about the rest of our 31 Days Series…
Check out all of our “31 Days of” series…
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
- Grocery Store Deals & Coupon Match-ups for Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and more
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!