It’s Friday…still not sure how it got here so quickly. But I guess it was a 4 day week. We survived our first week of Tyler being in preschool. It’s extremely strange to come home to a quiet house after having littles with me 24- 7 for the past 7 years. Although, that will all change in January when we are inundated with burp clothes, tiny newborn diapers, monitors, nursing covers and the like. And…
We found out a few weeks ago that we are having ANOTHER BOY!
While yes, I did share this on the $5 Dinners Facebook page, I just realized I hadn’t shared it here, my apologies!
Bring on the testosterone!
We are thrilled to be welcoming another little man into our home…all the more rough and tumble. And Legos. And trains.
Speaking of boys, this is what I came home to on Thursday night, after being in Dallas for the day…
I walked into the house and heard my mom and all 3 boys howling with laughter in their bedroom. I wandered up, slightly fearful of what I might find them doing. The boys discovered that they could hang their underwear on the blades of the ceiling fan (which the older two can reach easily from the top bunk, but of course know not to touch when it’s moving), then when they turned it on, they’d go flying all over the room. Charlie kept saying it was raining underwear. There was but only one thing I could do…join in the laughter!
So this is the last day for the daily giveaways of my One Dish Dinners Cookbook…this week! We’ve got a couple more days next week, so stay tuned!
The One Dish Dinners cookbook is for every busy home chef, moms and dads alike, who are struggling to come up with creative dinner ideas that won’t cost an arm and a leg, AND that won’t leave a ginormous mess in the sink!
With this cookbook, you’ll have more variety on the dinner table, meals that please your family, more money in your pocketbook, less time in the kitchen and way less mess to deal with at the end of the day!
I’ll be giving away 10 copies each day this week, but they are only “live” for 24 hours. You can enter up to 5 times on each giveaway. Please leave separate comments for your separate entries!
1. Contests will start and end at 5 pm EST each day this week.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite way to save time or money in the kitchen!
- Entry #2: Pin one of your favorite $5 Dinners or One Dish Dinners recipes to Pinterest.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: I really, really, really want to win a @onedishdinners Cookbook from @5dollardinners!!! http://bit.ly/ODDCookbook
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Entry #5: Share this giveaway on Facebook or with your friends on email, by clicking the little buttons above or below!
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.