I’m home from a busy week of travels…and so great to be home with my dudes, and get to cook them dinner! I left them a couple of slow cooker packs, all recipes from this cookbook. They’re so quick to put together for my husband to then dump into the slow cooker before he leaves for work and gets the kiddos off to school. Love that I know they’re getting a great meal, even when I’m gone. (And that my husband doesn’t have to spend an arm and a leg on takeout or delivery!)
So this is the last of daily giveaways for my One Dish Dinners Cookbook! Don’t delay…enter now!
The One Dish Dinners cookbook is for every busy home chef, moms and dads alike, who are struggling to come up with creative dinner ideas that won’t cost an arm and a leg, AND that won’t leave a ginormous mess in the sink!
With this cookbook, you’ll have more variety on the dinner table, meals that please your family, more money in your pocketbook, less time in the kitchen and way less mess to deal with at the end of the day!
I’ll be giving away 10 copies each day this week, but they are only “live” for 24 hours. You can enter up to 5 times on each giveaway. Please leave separate comments for your separate entries!
1. Contests will start and end at 5 pm EST each day this week.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite way to save time or money in the kitchen!
- Entry #2: Pin one of your favorite $5 Dinners or One Dish Dinners recipes to Pinterest.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: I really, really, really want to win a @onedishdinners Cookbook from @5dollardinners!!! http://bit.ly/ODDCookbook
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Entry #5: Share this giveaway on Facebook or with your friends on email, by clicking the little buttons above or below!
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.