This giveaway is now closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of winners and don’t forget to enter the new giveaway!
Well friends, we’ve got another great giveaway tonight and tomorrow. 10 more winners of my One Dish Dinners Cookbook!
I’m headed to Dallas to do some news interviews on Thursday morning. But I’m only in town for a few hours, as Tyler started preschool this week (can you believe it?!?) and I want to be home to take him to and from on his first days. I would love to come back up sometime and do an “informal reader meet-up” where we can talk tips, tricks, successes, where you need help, etc. if anyone is interested. (Please email me if you’re in the DFW area and you’re interested in getting together!)
The One Dish Dinners cookbook is for every busy home chef, moms and dads alike, who are struggling to come up with creative dinner ideas that won’t cost an arm and a leg, AND that won’t leave a ginormous mess in the sink!
With this cookbook, you’ll have more variety on the dinner table, meals that please your family, more money in your pocketbook, less time in the kitchen and way less mess to deal with at the end of the day!
I’ll be giving away 10 copies each day this week, but they are only “live” for 24 hours. You can enter up to 5 times on each giveaway. Please leave separate comments for your separate entries!
1. Contests will start and end at 5 pm EST each day this week.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite way to save time or money in the kitchen!
- Entry #2: Pin one of your favorite $5 Dinners or One Dish Dinners recipes to Pinterest.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: I really, really, really want to win a @onedishdinners Cookbook from @5dollardinners!!! http://bit.ly/ODDCookbook
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Entry #5: Share this giveaway on Facebook or with your friends on email, by clicking the little buttons above or below!
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.