I’ve put together a simple Holiday Entertaining Guide to help you be the best hostess or guest during this holiday season. This guide is the antidote to every other holiday entertaining guide out there. And it’s packed with the same help and love you get from $5 Dinners every day.
Here are just 5 reasons (out of probably 583) that you should buy this e-book:
- How much should you budget for your holiday meal – time, money and emotional energy
- Learn what price you should pay for the main dish meats (turkey, roasts, etc.)
- Tips to outsmart the grocery stores and get the most value for your coupons for feast ingredients
- The perfect plan to have everything cooked using only one oven (including a free printable schedule for your oven!)
- And how to turn your leftovers into more amazing meals the next day
But that still wasn’t enough. Because holiday entertaining is more than just food. We also included…
- A fun list of great and proven conversation starters
- How to make your home smell wonderful and feel homey when your guests arrive
- Ways to make beautiful decorations and centerpieces that cost next to nothing
- How to get the kids involved AND be excited about helping
- And 5 proven ways to reduce the stress of the holidays, and actually thrive through the holidays
Plus there are 30 simple recipes, from side dish to main dish, dessert to appetizer, that will not disappoint your guests. And that won’t drain your budget either.
My Holiday Entertaining Guide is also available on the Kindle and Nook.
(Which means you can purchase through Amazon and also save to your PC, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
The recipe for this Pumpkin Double Chocolate Cheesecake that you see above is in the e-book, along with 29 other great recipes. Plus, you’ll get these 2 additional free downloads:
- FREE Holiday Planners – Also included in my Holiday Entertaining Guide, printable planners that you can use for planning your menu, grocery list, oven schedule, to-do list, table décor and setup and more.
- FREE Holiday Treats – Get 10 recipes for holiday treats that are perfect for cookie exchanges or gifting to your favorite foodie. From Peppermint Brownies to Nutmeg Snickerdoodles…you’ll be glad to have these recipes come time for your holiday baking.
Only $1.99 when you use this 50% off coupon code THANKS.
Now’s your time to get your hands on this book, and thrive this holiday season!