Have y’all heard of the countertop NuWave Oven?! It’s a three-way cooking system that uses infrared, conduction and convection heat cooks up to 50 percent faster and saves up to 85 percent of the energy compared to conventional ovens. It broils, roasts, grills, bakes, steams and more. Plus save time because it doesn’t need extra time to preheat, and you can add food frozen!
Couple other cool features…
- Portable – Perfect for meals on the go almost anywhere.
- Contained Heating – Won’t Heat the Kitchen
- Layered cooking system – multiple foods can be cooked at the same time, without mixing or mingling flavors.
- Safe – FDA-approved Plastic Dome Won’t Shatter or Burn
- Touch & Go Programmable Cooking
For more information, tips and recipes, visit the official NuWave Oven site.
I know I’m excited to use the NuWave oven when I’m in a time crunch!
This week, we’re giving away 1 NuWave oven to 1 lucky winner.
1. Contest ends Monday, November 19th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite time-saving cooking shortcut.
- Entry #2: Repin something from the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Make meals fast with @nuwaveovenpro from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/nuwavegive #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
3. Open to US residents only.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week…also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway by clicking on the links below.
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Bargain Babe
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
*Disclosure: I received similar products for review and no other compensation. As always, opinions are my own.