Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before December 31, 2012, and can be used up until January 15, 2013. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $0.50/1 any Bisquick 20 oz or larger
- $0.75/1 any Colgate Optic White Mouthwash 8 oz or larger
- $0.75/1 any Food Should Taste Good Chips 4.5 oz or larger
- $0.50/1 any General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios
- $0.50/1 General Mills Tix Cereal
- $0.75/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts + lots more Pillsbury coupons
- $1/1 any Sudafed or Sudafed PE product
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.