Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before 12/26/11, and can be used up until 1/9/12. This next set of e-coupons include:
- $1/4 any flavor/variety Totinos Crisp Crust Party Pizza Products
- $0.50/2 packages of Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- $0.40/ 2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls OR Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $0.50/ 2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust, Breadsticks, Loaves or Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/2 any flavor/variety Totinos Rolls Snacks
- $0.50/2 any flavor/variety Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers OR Fruit Roll-Ups fruit flavored snacks
- $0.40/1 any flavor 17.5 OZ. OR LARGER Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- $0.30/2 any size/variety Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands! or Grands! Jr. Biscuits
- $1/2 any flavor/variety Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.75/1 Cookie Crisp cereal
- $0.50/1 any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix OR Chex 100 Calorie Snack
- $1/2 any variety Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $1/2 General Mills cereals listed: Basic 4, Chex® (any), Fiber One (any), Honey Nut Clusters, Oatmeal Crisp (any), Raisin Nut Bran, Total (any), Wheaties (any)
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.