Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before October 3, and can be used up until October 17. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $0.50/1 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie or Dessert Bar Mix
- $1/2 Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.40/1 Fiber One Chew Bars, 90 Cal. Chewy Bars or 90 Cal. Brownies
- $1/2 Select Cheerios Cereals
- $0.75/1 Wheaties or Wheaties Fuel Cereal
- $0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack
- $0.50/1 Nature Valley Granola Thins
- $0.60/3 Old El Paso Product
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $0.50/1 Sara Lee Iron Kids White Bread
- $0.50/1 Sara Lee Wheat Bread
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Cups
- $0.75/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt, Trix Multipack or Splitz Yogurt
- $0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.