Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before August 31, 2012, and can be used up until September 15, 2012. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Ready to Spread Frosting, Supreme Brownie Mix, Dessert Bar Mix, Box Muffin Mix, or Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Original, Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix, or Bisquick Shake ‘n Pour Pancake Mix
- $0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack
- $0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- $0.50/1 Cookie Crisp Cereal
- $0.50/1 Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies
- $0.50/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars
- $0.75/3 General Mills. Ocean Spray, Mott’s, and Sunkist Fruit Snacks
- $0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars or Granola Thins
- $0.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Bars
- $0.60/3 Old El Paso Products
- $1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $0.75/3 Totino’s Pizza Rolls Frozen Snacks
- $0.75/1 Yoplait Frozen Smoothie
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Cups
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.