Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before July 31, 2012, and can be used up until August 15, 2012. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- Save $0.75/1 any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm product
- Save $0.50/1 any flavor Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies
- Save $0.75/3 any flavor/variety LÄRABAR, ÜBER OR JOCALAT bars
- Save $0.50/1 any Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars 5 count or larger
- Save $0.50/2 any flavor/variety Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks, Mott’s Fruit Flavored Snacks OR Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks
- Save $0.50/2 Original Bisquick OR Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix 20 oz. or larger, OR Bisquick Shake ‘n Pour Pancake Mix 10.6 oz
- Save $0.50/2 any flavor Yoplait Greek Yogurt cups
- Save $0.40/6 any variety Yoplait Yogurt cups
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.