Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before 4/2/2012, and can be used up until 4/16/2012. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!)
- $0.40/1 any Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars or Brownies
- $0.75/1 any Fiber One Cereal
- $0.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal
- $0.50/1 any Nature Valley Protein Bars 5 ct or larger
- $0.50/2 any Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/6 any Yoplait Yogurt Cups
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.