Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before February 28, 2013, and can be used up until March 15, 2013. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $0.50/2 any Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks; Ocean Spray Fruit Flavored Snacks, Mott’s Fruit Flavored Snacks OR Sunkist Fruit Flavored Snacks
- $0.50/1 Chex cereal
- $0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- $0.40/1 any Fiber One Bars
- $0.50/1 any Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars
- $0.50/1 any Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips 5 oz or larger
- $0.75/1 any Kix cereal
- $0.30/1 any Liberté Greek OR Liberté Méditerranée yogurt
- $0.50/1 any Mountain High Yoghurt 32 oz
- $0.50/2 any Nature Valley Granola Bars (5 count or larger) OR Nature Valley Granola Thins
- $0.60/3 Old El Paso products (Excludes Old El Paso Refrigerated, Frozen OR Soup products)
- $0.50/1 Original Bisquick OR Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix 20 oz or larger OR 10.6 OZ. Bisquick Shake ’n Pour Pancake Mix
- $0.50/1 Original Cheerios cereal (the one in the yellow box)
- $0.50/2 any Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls (excludes Twin Pack)
- $1/2 any Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- $0.40/6 any Yoplait Yogurt
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.