Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before November 14, 2011, and can be used up until November 28, 2011. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $1/2 Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Baking Mix or Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- $1/2 Chex Cereals
- $0.75/1 Golden Grahams
- $0.75/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- $2/8 Progresso Soup
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Cups
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Plus, the eCoupons for Upromise have also been reset. Here are a few that are included in this month’s list:
- Buy (1) International Delight quart or pint, Save 55¢
- Buy 1 Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage (9 oz or 12 oz), Save 55¢
- Buy 1 Fleischmann’s Yeast (Jar or Strip), Save 40¢
- Buy 1 Karo Syrup, Save 40¢
- Buy 1 Argo or Kingsford’s product, Save 40¢
More e-coupons can be found at Upromise.com!
To load up on this month’s electronic coupons, go to Upromise.com to sign up for for an account. You can then load the electronic coupons or reload your electronic coupons to your store loyalty card! They can be loaded onto store loyalty cards to several stores in your area, including Kroger, Meijer, Marsh and CVS, and many more.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.