There’s a new site in internet-town! Well, not so much a new site. But a site with a NEW look!
AllYou.com just relaunched their new site this week…and I must say, I like it!
It’s functional, easy to navigate, and littered with eye candy!!! Perhaps its the reality that I’ll be living in a sea of blue forever…but I L-O-V-E the pink colors!
I’ve done quite a bit of exploring since the site’s relaunch on Monday! Of course, I am naturally drawn to the Supercheap Meals section! Imagine that! They feature some great recipes for under $2 a serving!
Plus they have some great grilling ideas in their family meals section! Seems like I’m always asking the Hubs to “fire up the grill” these days, so the tips and tricks will come in handy!
The site offers the following new channels:
- Coupons and Deals: Powered by industry leader Coupons.com, this channel showcases an extensive gallery of their money-saving coupons, as well as coupons only found on ALLYOU.com. In addition, coupons are integrated into relevant site content. This channel also includes the ALL YOU Daily Savings blog in which ALL YOU editors scour the web to find the latest discounts and free offers.
- Food: Features recipes and menus for the budget-minded cook, with an emphasis on low cost per serving. Content categories include family meals, celebrations, treats and more.
- Supermarket Smarts: an original video series on cooking with inexpensive ingredients
- Budget Home: Low-cost decorating ideas, inexpensive crafts, cleaning for less
- Style for Less: Budget beauty tips, affordable products and fashion options
- Diet and Fitness: At-home workout and walking plans and nutrition information to stay fit and healthy without spending a bundle
- Community: Offers user-generated advice from over 23,000 Reality Checkers, highly engaged ALL YOU readers who share how they save money in a range of areas
Calling all Tweeters!!!!!! Amy from Resourceful Mommy is hosting a site warming party on Twitter…this Friday night at 9 pm EST! Andrea from Mommy Snacks, and Diana from Budget Babe and Yours Truly (that’d be me) will be on the Twitter panel sharing all sorts of frugal living tips! Details about the Twitter party can be found here!
To celebrate the relaunch, All You is giving away a 1-year subscriptions to ALL YOU magazine to 2 lucky winners. ALL YOU magazine is geared to the value-driven woman and sold on newsstands at Walmart stores nationwide and by subscription. ALL YOU offers practical, realistic, affordable ideas for every area of her life. Editorial covers a range of topics from budget-friendly recipes to affordable fashion for every body type to decorating ideas for under $100. In every issue, on every page, ALL YOU makes real women feel great about their lives and themselves, just the way they are.
Details below for how you can be entered to win a 1 year subscription to ALL YOU magazine! This is a great magazine filled with money saving tips and LOTS of coupons!!!
1. Contest ends Tuesday, July 21st at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: Head on over to AllYou.com and explore a bit…then come back and leave another separate comment with something new that you learned, or what cool new features you like!
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did not receive a subscription to All You in conjunction with this giveaway. I received no payment or compensation for this post.