Welcome to our end of the week recap for May 29-June 4, 2016!
So I’m doing something crazy for you. FOR YOU.
Starting Monday morning, my monthly freezer cooking meal plan subscription service will be ready for you. Rather than sharing 1 set of new freezer cooking meal plans every couple of months, I’ve decided to offer 8 new meal plans each month. (It was originally 5, but I made the executive decision this weekend to add 3 more so you could take advantage of meat sales at your grocery store each month!)
I recorded 2 FB Live videos on Friday afternoon – watch part 1, watch part 2 – where I shared my 5 Hacks for a Successful Freezer Meal Prep Session – along with a peak inside of my freezer to see a set of MyFreezEasy meals! I also explain much more in detail about all that is happening around FreezEasy & MyFreezEasy!
The 8 meal plans we will offer each month with the Basic membership are:
- Traditional Plan – 10 meals: mix of different types of meals
- Gluten-Free Plan – 10 meals: completely gluten-free including sides
- Slow Cooker Plan – 10 meals: all freezer to slow cooker style
- Clean Eats Plan – 10 meals: all “clean ingredients”
- 20 Meals Plan – 20 meals: mix of different types of meals
- All Chicken Plan – 1o meals: all recipes using chicken breasts/chicken thighs, so you can get the ground beef on sale and stock your freezer
- All Ground Beef Plan – 10 meals: all recipes using ground beef so you can get the ground beef on sale and stock your freezer
- All Pork Chops Plan – 10 meals: all recipes using ground beef so you can get the ground beef on sale and stock your freezer
All members of the Basic Membership will get access to all 8 meal plans each month. And yes, we will add a new set of recipes and meal plans EVERY MONTH.
How am I able to go from 1 new meal plan every few months to 8 in 1 month?
I am working with a team of software developers and assistants and we have set up a desktop app that will allow us to quickly create meal plans for you….AND, you guessed it…we will soon make this desktop app available to YOU, so that you can build or customize the meal plans to make them perfect for your family’s taste preferences and food allergy needs.
(This Premium membership will be available in August!)
If you’ve never done any freezer cooking, or what to learn how this FreezEasy style of freezer cooking works, PLEASE take my free online workshop. I want you to understand that this isn’t a bunch of mushy casseroles, and that I’m not going to ask you to spend an entire day in the kitchen.
Check out the workshop and get a free sample meal plan, if you haven’t yet!
On Monday morning, I’ll open up registration and shoot out an email with the signup details. The first 200 members to sign up for the Basic Membership will be offered a FREE UPGRADE to the Premium membership (and access to the desktop app to build your own meal plans in minutes!) The free upgrade will be available for your first year of membership. And it’s only available for the first 200 members to join the MyFreezEasy Basic service!
My ultimate goal is to help teach and equip you to keep a steady flow of meals in your freezer – so you don’t have to worry about what’s for dinner on crazy busy weeknights! I want you to spend less time in the kitchen, and more time with your family and doing other things you love!
We hope you’ve enjoyed all 31 days of our Summer Slow Cooker series! If you missed any recipes, then be sure to bookmark this page to keep it handy for the rest of this summer.
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
- Grocery Store Deals & Coupon Match-ups for Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and more
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!