Last week I was out shopping for supplies for an event I’m hosting next week, and I was waiting in the checkout line and reminded myself of my “never pay full price” rule.
I grabbed my iPhone out of my purse and pulled up Mycoupons.com, then typed in the name of the office supply store I was in and up popped a number of coupon codes. I clicked on the one that applied to my order and showed the coupon code to the cashier. She typed it in and I spent $20 less than I would have if I hadn’t looked for a code! (My savvy shopping skills go beyond the grocery store, I just don’t talk about that much!)
MyCoupons.com has all of these things to offer you…even when you’re on the go. (Or if you are not procrastinating, you can print coupons and codes before you leave the store!)
- Hundreds of coupons codes on site from retailers like Sears, Macys, Kmart, Children’s Place, etc
- Nations oldest coupon site – founded in 1995
- CouponPros on staff that talk to merchants to get exclusive deals and to help people with couponing and saving money
- Exclusive offers only available on site
- Weekly Newsletter emailed with top deals and promotions
- Facebook site with VIP List for additional deals and weekly prize giveaways
- Discounted Gift Cards – buy retailer cards below face value, ex. AMC Theatre card with $25 balance for $21.25
- First coupon site to adapt Google +1 and one of first companies in US to adopt this feature
Hop on over there and find a coupon code for you to use in your next online or in-store purchase. Or pull up the site when you’re on the go and get a coupon code to show the cashier!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored advertisement for MyCoupons.com.