***This giveaway is now closed. Winner is Just Coupons…congrats!!!
Got a foodie on your list this year? Perhaps a newlywed, java lover or wine lover? There are some fantastic products from Oster and Mr. Coffee that will be great holiday gifts for someone on your list…
- Mr Coffee 12 Cup No Carafe Coffeemaker – This is perfect, budget friendly way to brew an entire pot of coffee and dispense it one cup at a time. The Mr. Coffee No Carafe Coffeemaker holds up to 12 Cups of Coffee at one time and allows you to instantly serve one cup at a time. This is perfect if you love fresh ground coffee or you have a lot of Coffee Drinkers in your home! It’s Single Serve Convenience for those who like to brew an entire pot. ($48.88 at Walmart Stores and Walmart.com)
- Oster MyBlend Blender – Perfect for anyone who loves to create their own energy shakes or smoothies the Oster My Blend Blender allows you to blend your Drink Directly into a Sports Bottle. This is a BPA Free, 20-oz. Sport Bottle that is Reusable and Dishwasher Safe. ($29.88 at Walmart Stores and Walmart.com)
- Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener – Give the perfect gift for wine lovers. You can open a bottle of wine with the press of a button with this Oster Electric Wine Bottle Opener. Designed to fit Traditional Wine Bottles, this Cordless Electric Opener fits in it’s recharging base and is ready to go in seconds. Corks come out Smoothly every time! ($19.94 at Walmart Stores and Walmart.com)
I am most intrigued by the MyBlend blender and the “blend and go” bottle that you can take with you on the road. Perfect for an on-the-go breakfast, or an afternoon snack while running kids around town. We LOVE smoothies at our house, and this is a convenient way to get a healthy snack in. You can also get Replacement MyBlend Bottles so I can make more than one smoothie at a time, and everyone can have one to take on the run.
Steve loves that the coffee maker will brew a full carafe or pot, but you can also brew a single serving as well. Best of both java worlds.
We are not wine drinkers, but I’ve shared the wine opener with a family friend and he can’t say enough wonderful things about it…it’s super convenient, quick to charge and he doesn’t have to worry about any “cork mishaps” when opening his wine.
This week I’m also giving away a Mr. Coffee No Carafe Coffeemaker, an Oster My Blend Blender & an Oster Wine Opener!
1. Contest ends Monday, November 21st at noon EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment just sharing which of these beverage products are on your holiday gift list this year!
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: @5dollardinners is giving away http://bit.ly/mrcoffeeoster
- Entry #3: Become a Facebook Fan, or subscribe by email or in an RSS reader!
- Entry #4: Like Mr Coffee on Facebook.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did receive these products to review. Opinions and thoughts are my own.