A few of this month’s electronic coupons at Upromise.com inslude:
- $.75/1 Sister Schubert’s frozen rolls
- $.50/1 No Yolks pasta
- $1 variety of Charmin products
- $.75/1 Elmer’s glue
- $1/1 Elmer’s paint pens
- $1/2 Chiquita Bites, singles (These are only $.79 at my store…making them $.29 after e-coupon!)
- $.55/1 Fisher’s baking nuts, 4 oz larger (Match this with the printable Fisher’s nuts coupon)
- $.75/1 Snyder’s of Hanover Tortilla Chips
And even more e-coupons can be found at Upromise.com!
New to Upromise e-coupons???
To load up this month’s electronic coupons, go to Upromise.com to sign up for for an account. You can then load the electronic coupons or reload your electronic coupons to your store loyalty card! They can be loaded onto store loyalty cards to several stores in your area, including Kroger, Meijer, Marsh and CVS, and many more.
Once loaded on your card, print out a list and keep it in your coupon binder to refer to each week when making your grocery list. The e-coupon amount will be deposited into your Upromise account within a few weeks following your purchase.
Upromise also offers cash back deposits into your college savings account. The amount of the percent earned when clicking through Upromise‘s website gets deposited back into your account. Percentages vary by store.
Another great way to save a little extra while buying products you need!
This post contains affiliate links. More information can be found on the site’s disclosure policy.