This contest is now closed. You can still enter to win a copy of the book by entering in the new giveaway posted each day. Thanks!
Winners are Susanne…who says, “My biggest struggle is to make a quick lunch for 4 kids that doesn’t make a huge mess in my kitchen ! (we homeschool).”
Julie from Living Life with Less…who says, “My biggest struggle is finding a variety of foods my kids will eat. I feel we are in a rut because they are so picky.”
As we celebrate “Back to School Lunch Week” here on $5 Dinners, I thought it only appropriate to do daily giveaways of my Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook!
This cookbook is filled with wonderful, delicious and easy recipes that will help you get your day started out on the right foot! Here are some of our favorites…
- Chocolate Chip Raspberry Pancakes
- Bacon and Egg Quesadillas
- Vanilla Almond French Toast
- Overnight Honey Nut Granola
I’ll be giving away 2 copies each day this week…you can enter up to 3 times each day. Please leave separate comments for your separate entries!
1. Contests will start and end at 7 am EST each day this week.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment just sharing your biggest struggle with the lunch hour.
- Entry #2: Tweet the following on Twitter: “I’ve entered to a copy of @5dollardinners Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook. Have you?! http://bit.ly/mondaygiveaway #backtoschool”
- Entry #3: Become a Facebook Fan, or subscribe by email or in an RSS reader!
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.