- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Mexi Slowcooker – Guest Post
Posted By Jenn K On July 30, 2012 @ 5:30 pm In chicken,Guest Posts,Recipes,Slow Cooker | 6 Comments
Yield – 4-6 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 6-8 hours
- 1 package of chicken breasts
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 small jar of salsa
- 1 cup rice, optional
- Lay chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Serve as is or over rice if desired.
Sharon is a wife and stay at home mom to her 2 amazing and very active boys. She also blogs at Momondealz  where she helps her readers use coupons, freebies, and frugal recipes to stay within their budget. Her background as a former elementary school teacher also helps provide her fans with kids crafts that are educational, fun, and frugal!
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/mexi-slowcooker-guest-post/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
 Momondealz: http://www.momondealz.com
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.