Yield – 4-6 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 6-8 hours
- 1 package of chicken breasts
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 small jar of salsa
- 1 cup rice, optional
- Lay chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Serve as is or over rice if desired.
Sharon is a wife and stay at home mom to her 2 amazing and very active boys. She also blogs at Momondealz where she helps her readers use coupons, freebies, and frugal recipes to stay within their budget. Her background as a former elementary school teacher also helps provide her fans with kids crafts that are educational, fun, and frugal!
::: Download the FREE $5 Dinners Toolbar – never miss a recipe, coupon, deal or meal plan! Learn more. :::