- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Merissa’s Strawberry Puffs
Posted By Merissa On October 16, 2013 @ 5:00 pm In Dessert,Fresh Fruit | No Comments
Need a super fast dessert recipe that is a delicious treat? Try these Strawberry Puffs that are a cinch to make and taste fantastic! What I like best about this recipe is that you can use any fruit in season like apples or pears in the fall, strawberries in the spring, blackberries and raspberries in the summer etc. The options are endless!
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- ½ cup strawberry jam (or ½ cup pureed strawberries and 1/8 cup sugar mixed together)
- 1 can of large refrigerated biscuits or make your own homemade biscuits 
- Powdered Sugar
- Open the can of biscuits and remove each one. Flat the biscuit into a larger flat circle with a rolling pin or with your fingers.
- Cup the biscuit in your hand and add 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam to the middle.
- Pinch the sides up to enclose the jam and make a pouch. Pinch tight to create a good seal so the jam won’t come out during baking. (The seal will open during baking, however it should create “walls” to keep the jam in.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the puffs cool for about 30 minutes before sprinkling with a topping of powdered sugar.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/merissas-strawberry-puffs/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
 make your own homemade biscuits: http://www.littlehouseliving.com/buttermilk-biscuits.html
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.