So I’m *almost* finished with recipe testing for The $5 Dinner Mom’s Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook. *Almost*
I can’t wait for the recipe testing to be over…and to feel a little less dizzy. My mind has been swirling with recipes, ingredients, ideas, tweaks, etc. for the past 4 months. And I’m SO ready for a little more “white matter” peace!
Having a plan in place certainly helps me maintain said brain peace…
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Coconut Brownies
- Pancakes and Waffles
- Carrots and Peas for Tyler
- Grilled Chicken – Grill 15 or so chicken breasts; slice and dice; then freeze to use later for salads and pasta salads(Thanks for the idea Jen!)
This Week’s Dinners
- Monday – Taco Burgers
- Tuesday – Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs
- Wednesday – Red Quinoa with Black Beans and Corn
- Thursday – Breakfast for Dinner (freeze extras)
- Friday – Coconut Rice and Beans
- Saturday – Leftovers
- Sunday – Burgers
Other Goodies & Experiments
- Pina Colada Popsicles
- Lasagna for Steve’s lunches
I will post the recipes each night after I make the meal. If you see a meal you are interested in, please check back for the recipe later in the week!
Current Monthly Meal Plan can be found here!
Need help with your weekly meal planning and grocery shopping…check out all the printable resources!
All the BEST menu plans can be found every week at OrgJunkie.com!