On Saturday, I was in and out of the kitchen…trying to get a jump on this coming week! I was hoping for a little “focused” time in their during Tyler’s nap, but Steve was out of town…so the prep time and batch cooking didn’t quite go as planned.
But, I still managed to knock out most of my batch cooking list for this week! Ideas for the pesto and recipe for the sausage jalapeno swirl bread coming soon.
- Pesto. Done.
- Sausage Jalapeno Swirl Bread. Done.
- Pumpkin Muffins. Done.
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Done. (And mostly eaten!)
- Pancakes. Done. (Waffles…not done. Will hold off on these.)
Still to do…
- Brown the Chorizo sausage and make breakfast tacos. Will do on Tuesday morning.
- Make Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Cake (or something like that). Will do Monday.
- Soak and cook chickpeas. Will do Monday.
And for dinner this week…
Monday – Chickpea Tuna Salad – using garden tomatoes
Tuesday – Grilled Honey Mustard Drumsticks
Wednesday – Beef Kebabs
Thursday – Pork Chops (On sale this week for $1.88/lb…not the greatest price, but it will do!)
Friday – Scrambled Farm Fresh Eggs, Turkey Bacon and Fruit
Saturday – Leftovers or Sandwiches
Sunday – Burgers
I will post the recipes each night after I make the meal. If you see a meal you are interested in, please check back for the recipe later in the week!
Need help with your weekly meal planning and grocery shopping…check out all the printable resources!
All the BEST menu plans can be found every week at OrgJunkie.com!