So meal planning has been extremely difficult lately. Up until last week, I was barely hanging on to the bandwagon…and last week pushed me off entirely. Rather, I fell off.
My mom was here all week helping me with the kiddos so I could write. She was mostly responsible for our evening meals, but I did sneak into the kitchen a few times when I needed a break from the screen.
I’m going to try to get back on this week…I have yet to look through the freezers or pantry to see what’s on hand. (We were grilling out at the park and got home late tonight.) That being said, I’m going to plan an easy week based on what I’ve seen in my fridge and think hope is in the pantry.
Next week…it’s back to normal. (Whatever that is. I think I’ve forgotten!)
- Batch Grill Hamburgers and freeze
- Cook an entire package of turkey bacon
- Cook 2 lb. black beans and freeze
- Cook 2 lb. garbanzo beans and freeze
- Bake double batch of Lynn’s Chocolate Whole Wheat Zucchini Muffins (I am slightly addicted to these.)
- This past Saturday, I “processed” a zucchini…more on that later in the week.
- Monday - Strawberry Almond Pancakes with Eggs and Turkey Bacon
- Tuesday – Grilled Asian Chicken in Lettuce Cups
- Wednesday – Succotash Rice Pilaf
- Thursday – Chickpea Tuna Salad
- Friday – Spaghetti for the Guys (I’m hoping for a girl’s night out!)
- Saturday – Leftovers Picnic in the Backyard
- Sunday - Grill Taco Burgers
I will post the recipes each night after I make the meal. If you see a meal you are interested in, please check back for the recipe later in the week! If you don’t see it, be patient…I’ll get it posted!
Need help with your weekly meal planning and grocery shopping…check out all the printable resources!
Great new meal ideas and menu plans at OrgJunkie.com!