Every Friday, Swagbucks gives away anywhere between 100 and 1000 Swagbucks for searches all day long! As you accumulate Swagbucks, you can trade them in for gift cards to a number of online and retail stores. For example, a $5 Amazon gift card can be purchased with just 450 Swagbucks. So if you score one of these mega swagbucks giveaway of 1,000 swagbucks, you’ll get 2 $5 Amazon.com gift cards just like that! (Yes, it’s true. And yes, it’s that easy!)
I love using the Amazon gift cards that I accumulate to purchase food items from Amazon Grocery! Plus, they have quite a few new eGift Cards for national restaurants and stores including:
- $5 Walmart eGift Card 500 SB
- $5 Starbucks eGift Card 500 SB
- $5 Target eGift Card 500 SB
- $5 Domino’s Pizza eGift Card 500 SB
- $5 Papa John’s eGift Card 500 SB
- $5 Steak ‘n Shake eGift Card 500 SB
- $5 Chili’s eGift Card 500 SB
- $5 Brinker International eGift Card 500 SB (Chili’s, On the Border, Macaroni Grill, and Maggiano’s)
The Daily Earnings Checklist is located on the right side of the homepage, just below the Daily Earning Meter. It lists three ways to get easy Swag Bucks: Toolbar, Daily Poll and NOSO. Clicking on any of the items in the checklist takes you to that item. You’ll notice that as you earn from each item, a green check will appear to confirm that you’ve completed that task.
So if you’ve got some internet searching to do…do it through Swagbucks and win big today!