- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
Dana’s Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Posted By Dana S On August 30, 2011 @ 5:36 pm In chicken,Lunch,Recipes | 3 Comments
This is a simple, entree salad that is great for hot summer nights. Because this dish is served cold, it is great to take on a picnic or packed for lunch the next day.
Mediterranean Couscous Salad
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
- 1 box couscous mix, plain (no favoring)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 -1 cup leftover cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- 1/3 lb feta, cubed
- Dash of ground (cayenne) red pepper
- Make couscous according to box directions. Add the dash of red pepper to cooking water. Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Add vegetables, chicken and feta. Lightly toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/mediterranean-couscous-salad/
URLs in this post:
 right into your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/get-emails
 get meal plans delivered to you each week: http://www.5dollarmealplan.com
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.