A very clever meal planning idea from Stacie…that I couldn’t not share with you!
I’m always looking for ways to improve my menu planning! I’ve tried so many different approaches (calendars, binders, computer programs, etc.), but I’ve never quite found the perfect match for me. When I ran across a few ideas about making a magnetic menu planner for the refrigerator, I LOVED them!
After a little tweaking, I came up with two versions:
- a scrapbook version (the prettiest, but it takes more time),
- a recycled version (very frugal and easy).
I love having my magnetic menu for several reasons:
- I can plan my menu monthly or weekly.
- My favorite meal ideas are right in front of me, so I don’t get stuck in a rut and make the same ones every week!
- It is easy to swap out one dinner for another (no pen marks all over the calendar when I need to make a change)!
Visit me at The Amazing Mess for complete details and directions!
Stacie is a mom of three little girls, wife to her college sweetheart, former elementary teacher, and mess-maker extraordinaire! She blogs about craft projects, cooking, and other enrichment activities for preschoolers at The Amazing Mess.