This breakfast is perfect for the mornings when you want something tasty but without much mess. As it’s made in one pan and is super quick and simple, it fits the bill nicely. I think this would make a fantastic breakfast for dinner as well!
The only top 8 allergen it contains is eggs!
First we’ll saute onion, garlic, and mushrooms until the mushrooms take on this lovely golden color.
Then we’ll add in some chopped ham. I just picked up some safe lunch meat that was on sale and used that.
After the ham is heated through, we’ll add in the eggs and spices and scramble the whole thing together.
When the scramble is done add a few sliced green onions or even chives for garnish and you have a lovely, filling breakfast!
Hearty Ham Breakfast Scramble
Yield – 4-6 servings
Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup Dairy Free Margarine 
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 8 eggs
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, for garnish
- Saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms in dairy free margarine until the onions are tender and the mushrooms are golden brown around the edges.
- Add ham and warm it through.
- While you’re warming the ham, whisk up the eggs and spices in a large bowl.
- Add in the egg mixture and scramble until the eggs are completely cooked.
- Serve warm and garnish with sliced green onion or chives!