Latest Secret Revealed

It’s time that I let you in on a little secret…and no, I’m not having twins!

I just signed a COOKBOOK CONTRACT with St. Martin’s Press in New York City!!!!!  My editor and the rest of the team at the publishing house are AMAZING and I’m blessed to be working with such wonderful people!

I am working on the manuscript right now and the book is due out in January 2010!  I am thrilled about this opportunity and will give you updates along the way and information about its release, pre-ordering, etc. when the time of publication draws closer.

So…I’ll be taking a break this week from blogging to get some intensive writing done.  I have several recipes scheduled to post and FABULOUS posts from some friends.

Plus, this should be my last week of “afternoon/evening” sickness if my body behaves like it did in my previous pregnancies…so next week I’m hoping to be back on track.  Posting recipes every night…with photos (I’m sorry I just haven’t been able to stomach the whole food photography these last few weeks!) and more great money saving ideas!  So thanks for sticking with me in these past few weeks!

And more details on the cookbook coming soon…

Comments

I am so excited for you!!!! Congrats to you. I can’t believe how you do it all but I feel proud of you. Please take care of yourself with that little baby on the way too. I’ll be praying for you. I know you’ll do a great job.

2. Midge says

Congrats! I hope you will be doing book signings in New Jersey or Philadelphia, because I sure would love to meet you!! I am a huge fan and some of your recipes I have slightly modified to sneak some veggies in my boys (including the hubby) LoL

Thank you for being you and thank you for sharing your life with us!

Congratulations! This deserves a prominent spot in everyone’s collection, right next to Rachael Ray and Paula Deen! :-) You’re on your way! Can’t wait to hear more and be able to get a copy!

4. Tara says

Erin, congratulations!

I’ve been following your blog for several months. And after seeing you on Rachel Ray, I thought to myself “She should have a cookbook!”. I’m glad to see this come true.

5. Rhonda Hall says

Good Luck on the cookbook and the upcoming new addition to your family….You are truely amazing.. Hope you do another workshop at your husband’s school when the book comes out so we can get it signed..

6. Susan says

SO PROUD OF YOU!! Seriously — send a signed copy to Alaska!! I’m going to keep reminding you about this, so you don’t forget one of your first friends in Dayton from before you were famous! 😉

That is FANTASTIC news! Congratulations!!!
    I was just popping by to check my typing when I finally saw this. (I was suggesting your site to my MOPS group. A mom was asking for food ideas for a family with kiddos.)
    I am really excited for you. You are doing wonderful things for your family and also lots of other families. Keep it up!!!

De-lurking to say congratulations! I was just thinking the other day that it would be great if you had a cookbook– no family to cook for yet, just my single starving-musician self, so I’ve really enjoyed following your blog for ideas for healthy-but-cheap recipes!

Erin, that’s fantastic news and congrats. Good things happen to good people and you deserve it. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

10. Vickie Lindstrom says

I am so thrilled with your news. I want to congratulate you. And I am like everyone else I can hardly wait. I will use it all the time and don’t forget when you continue to gather recipes you can do a ssecond book. We all will be waiting in anticipation.Thanks for this.