It’s about time for a great sale…and it’s about time for some amazing coupon matchups too!
Many of our favorite products are included in the Buy 8, Get $4 off sale…and I have coupons for LOTS of them! Both internet printable coupons and store issued “best customer” coupons!
The guy behind me was quite impressed, as he watched my total of $130 wittle down to $71! I love watching the numbers dive too!
- 4 $.69 Old El Paso Taco Shells and Tortillas – $.99 store promo sale plus $.60/2 Cellfire E-Coupon
- 3 $1.49 Cascadian Farm cereal and granolas – Coupons.com Coupon
- 2 $.89 Kroger Apple Juice – Best Customer Coupon
- $.30 Dial Handsoap – Coupon in this past Sunday’s paper
- $1 Hefty plastic freezer baggies
- $.19 Muir Glen Tomato Paste – Coupons.com Coupon
- $1.50 Hormel Delimeat
- $.49 Smart Balance Dairy Free Margarine
- $.40 Country Crock Margarine
- Bag Lettuce – Best Customer Coupon
- Half Gallon Blue Diamond Almond Milk – Free item catalina from last week…and got another one this week!
- 2 Bumblebee Tuna Packets – On sale for $.49 each, used $.75/1 catalina coupon
- Bananas, Apples, Strawberries
- Radishes, Green Onions
- We are mostly relying on the garden for tomatoes and green beans at this point! Green beans at every meal!!! 😉
- 2 whole chickens – That went straight into the slow cooker. Part of the batch cooking plan!
- 2 2 lb packages ground beef – Made mini-meatballs and 3 meatloaves. Part of the batch cooking plan!
- $2.99 Tilapia
Other Coupons Used
- $1.50 off meat when you spend $7 – Best Customer Coupon
- 2 big boxes of Rigatoni $.89 each (not pictured…left that bag in the car…good thing they aren’t perishable!)
- $.99 apples for this week’s Quinoa Waldorf Salad
- $.99 tomatoes (Might have to make salsa from these…not sure why I grabbed these?!? With plenty growing in the garden!)
Total spent at Kroger: $71.53
Total for the month:
Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!