It’s crunch time at our house…and I had to make one last stop at Lowe’s on Monday to grab a new track light and some quarter round for our kitchen, and the last 2 home improvement projects to do, before listing our house for sale tomorrow. (Anyone know anyone in Dayton, OH looking for a lovely home…we have one for them to see. *wink*)
Lowe’s is up the street from Meijer, and across the street from Aldi. And since they both had some great sales for some of our favorite “weekly buys,” I thought it prudent to bop in for those things while we were in the area.
Mostly produce and some canned tomatoes.
- $.49 mangoes
- $.49 avocados
- $.99 per pack bell peppers
- $.99 broccoli
Total spent at Aldi: $7.48
- $2 Chex (4/$10 sale, plus a printable $1/2 coupon…there may be a new one out this morning on Coupons.com)
- $2.50 delimeat (used $1.25/2 manufacturers coupon from mailer)
- $3.69 carving board meat
- 2/$3 strawberries
Total spent at Meijer: ~$18
- FREE yogurt…I had a bunch of printed So Delicious dairy free product coupon
- $.99/lb asparagus
- $1.99/lb porkloin (I plan to use half as a pork roast…turning this Brown Sugar and Balsamic Pork Roast into a one dish dinner! And the other half I will slice into pork chops! 2 for 1!)
Total spent at Kroger: ~$59
Total for the week: $84.50!
Thanks to Andrea at Savings Lifestyle and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!