Did I manage to make my $35/week budget?!? Read on…
I was quite surprised to see a Mega Event sale this week…coming off of 2-3 weeks of solid holiday deals and steals. Thankfully, there were some great deals and coupon matchups as part of this week’s Mega Event. Free Tuna. Free Cereal. And uber cheap turkey bacon!
I say I’m trying to clear out the freezers…but I can’t help that there were some great stockpile prices this week. I stashed 4 packages of bacon, 3 packages of ground chuck, and 4 more bags of frozen vegetables into the freezer. I just can’t help it!
(I’m starting to think I may need a support group!)
- 5 packages $.99 turkey bacon – $.75/1 printable coupon
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes – $.99
- 3 pkgs. $1.99/lb ground chuck – used $1.50/$7 purchase of meats best customer coupon
- $.99 Silk Almond Milk – $1.99 sale, used $1/1 e-coupon from Kroger
- 4 bags $.99 frozen veggies – used 2 $1/2 best customer coupons
- Bumblebee tuna packet – I ordered more tuna coupons to use next week…will get 10 packets free!
- Mom’s Best Cereal – $.99 sale price, used coupon that doubled to $1 = free!
- Bananas, sweet potatoes, pineapple (We have quite a bit of produce left from Thanksgiving…and plenty of frozen veggies!
- None this week!
Total spent at Kroger: $35.67 (So close!)
Thanks to Andrea at Savings Lifestyle and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!