- $1 Salsa
- $1 Chips
- $1.50 Almond Milk (used catalina coupon)
- $.50 Radishes (Don’t know what to do with radishes…check these out!)
- $.50 Green Onions
- $1 Red and Yellow Peppers
- $.68 Green Peppers
- $1.67 Strawberries
- $.15 per ear of corn
- $1 Cole Slaw Mix
- $1 Avocados
- $1 Lettuce bags (used Kroger mailer coupon)
- 4 packages chicken breast, 1 package chicken thighs – $1.99/lb each
Total spent at Kroger: $62.40
Now that’s a little more like it! It feels great to be hitting a little closer to my target budget! Also, I plan on spending a few more $$$ this week at the local farmer’s market on Thursday!
Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!