This is the sale week I’ve been waiting for! There were some great coupon match-ups for this week’s Mega Event…and I’m thrilled with what I was able to get for $60.03!!!
- 12 cans – $.16 per can Red Gold diced tomatoes (Used this coupon)
- $.50 Disposable Foil Pans
- 4 packs – $.99/lb chicken thighs and drumsticks
- $1.88/lb pork chops
- 2 – $.79 apple juice (Used 2 $.50 store coupons)
- Tuna packet (Used catalina coupon)
- 4 Softsoap hand soap dispensers (Used this coupon)
- Carrots (Used $.50 store coupon)
- That’s it, as I still have lots left from the farmer’s market!
Feels great to be getting great food, using quality coupons, and get what I need for the week and for the stockpile…and meet my budget! I still have a few dollars left from the first week of July, so I’ll probably stop for just a few things at the farmer’s market on Thursday.
Total spent at Kroger: $60.03
Total for the month so far: $152.04
Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!