This week I bought a ton ton of produce. Not really sure why.
- $1.74 Arm and Hammer laundry detergent – used $1.25 coupon
- 1 $.79 and 2 $1.29 Smart Balance margarine – used 1 $1 best customer coupon and 1 $1/2 newspaper coupon
- $1 frozen vegetables and used $2/$10 best customer store coupon
- 4 cans Red Gold tomatoes – used 2 $.50/2 printable coupon
(More on how to freeze and make the most of a great deal on strawberries later today!)
- #.99 bags of carrots, 2# each
- 6 $1 boxes of strawberries
- bananas, apples, lemons, Cuties
- lettuce, spinach, avocados, tomatoes, sweet potatoes
- ground chuck
Total spent at Kroger: $91.18
Total for the month: $181.40 + $91.18 = $272.59 (Leaving me with just $30 for next week!)
Thanks to Andrea at Savings Lifestyle and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!