As to be expected, I came in way under budget this week! Mainly because I did not buy a “full load” of groceries, as most of us will be away for half the week. I did, however, snag some great deals, as well as get all stocked up on chicken breasts for the next round of batch grilling!!!
(Milk not pictured…left it in the car…and so thankful I remembered it out there…before it was too late!)
- 2 $.50 boxes Creamette pasta – $1 sale, used $1/2 store coupon (I’ll be getting that $.50 Barilla pasta next week!)
- $1 cheese slices
- $.67 Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette (my fave store bought dressing!) – $1.67 sale, used $1 coupon from All You magazine
- $.49 loaf Soft & Smooth Sara Lee bread – $1.49 sale, used $1 store coupon
- $.99 loaf Arnold Whole Wheat bread – $1.99 sale, used $1 store coupon
- 2 $1.50/half gallon Almond Milk – $2.50 sale, used 2 $1 store coupons
- 2 Colgate toothpaste – $1 sale, used 1 $1 store coupon and 1 $.75/1 newspaper coupon (doubled to $1)
- Dozen eggs – used 1 free item store coupon
- Bananas – That’s it..as we have some produce leftover from last week, and don’t need much this week.
- 3 pkg chicken breasts – $1.99/lb
Other Odds and Ends
- Splurged on box raisins and juice boxes for the plane ride
- Splurged on Starbucks coffee for Steve
Total spent at Kroger: $53.84
Thanks to Andrea at Mommy Snacks and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!