So I didn’t get around to last week’s shopping until Saturday. Night. at 9 pm. Because that’s just how last week happened! We had plenty of stockpile from the week before…and I think it’s safe to say we are “overstocked” now! The cupboards were stuffed to the edge after last week’s trip…so I tried to keep it light for Thanksgiving week, only getting some snacks for the kids, as well as the rest of what I needed to make my side dishes and pie.
Kroger Last Week
- 4 $2 Van’s Gluten Free Waffles
- 4 $.50 each canned veggies
- 2 $.88 Kroger frozen veggies
- 2 $.68 Kroger frozen veggies – used $.40/2 store coupon
- $1.49 Rice milk
- $1.49 5# flour
- $.99 pie crust – use $1/2 coupon
- 6 $.55 Green Giant frozen spinach – used 2 $.60/3 coupon, doubled
- 2 $.99 boxes Cheerios – used $1/2 coupon
- 4 $.68 cans cranberry sauce – used 2 $.40/2 store coupon
- Salad Dressing
- Dozen eggs
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes
- Wheat Thins
- 2 $.99 Raspberries – used 2 $1/1 Driscolls coupons
- $1.99 for 10# potatoes
- $1.25 pomegranate – Not sure what to do with a pomegranate…check out this tutorial!
- $.49/lb sweet potatoes
Total spent at Kroger last week: $78.68
Kroger This Week
Just grabbed a few things yesterday afternoon that I needed for Thanksgiving side dishes and pie, along with some goodies for the kids and produce to get us through the end of the week!
- $1.50/2 Almond Milk – catalina
- $3 off $15 produce coupon – store coupon
- $.40/1 apple juice – store coupon
- $1 off your order catalina from last week
Total spent at Kroger this week: $61.79 +$1.08 for 3 cans mushrooms at Walgreens
Total for the month: $280-ish
($20 under budget for this month’s $75/week budget! I think I’ll hold onto that $20 and get some grains and legumes from the bulk bins next time I’m near a Whole Foods!)
Thanks to Andrea at Savings Lifestyle and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!