- Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™ - http://www.5dollardinners.com -
July 4th Smoothie
Posted By Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom On July 2, 2009 @ 12:09 pm In Gluten Free,Healthy Snacks,Recipes | 11 Comments
Here’s a Red White and Blue smoothie for you all to try this holiday weekend!
It turns a magnificent purple color when blended!
Red, White & Blue Smoothie
Yield – 4 – 1 cup servings or 2 – 2 cup servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of milk, rice milk or yogurt
- 6 large strawberries
- About 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed (optional)
- 2 Tbsp favorite sweetener, like honey, agave syrup or sugar (I used agave)
- Enough water to cover all the fruit (about 3-4 cups)
- Add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Article printed from Recipes, Printable Coupons | $5 Dinners™: http://www.5dollardinners.com
URL to article: http://www.5dollardinners.com/july-4th-smoothie/
URLs in this post:
 in your inbox: http://www.5dollardinners.com/contact/subscribe-to-free-email-updates
 in your feed reader: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/5dinners
 follow the $5 Dinners adventures on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/5dollardinners
 Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/5dollardinnersfans
Copyright © 2011 $5 Dinners™. All rights reserved.