Here’s a Red White and Blue smoothie for you all to try this holiday weekend!
It turns a magnificent purple color when blended!
Red, White & Blue Smoothie
Yield – 4 – 1 cup servings or 2 – 2 cup servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of milk, rice milk or yogurt
- 6 large strawberries
- About 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed (optional)
- 2 Tbsp favorite sweetener, like honey, agave syrup or sugar (I used agave)
- Enough water to cover all the fruit (about 3-4 cups)
- Add all ingredients and blend until smooth.