Yep…that’s right! All things pizza this week. I think I just gained 3 lbs. thinking about it!
Actually…probably won’t gain that much. That’s one of the things I love about homemade pizza. You get to control it, how large it is, how many calories it has, and how much grease runs off it. You decide how much wheat flour in the crust. You decide how much cheese. You decide the toppings. You can make a healthier version of your favorite delivery places…and sometimes in the same amount of time it takes to deliver.
(As long as you get the dough for the crust started in time, and let a bread machine do all the hard work for you!)
Recipes from me this week will be…
- My Go-to Homemade Pizza Crust Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza with Blue Cheese & Caramelized Onions (Splurge alert…more than $5, but so totally worth it! And that’s what is pictured above. Recipe coming tonight.)
- Thai Chicken Pizza
Blast from the Past – Pizza Recipes
- Grilled Pizza Pockets
- Grilled Pizza with Chicken, Avocado & Tomatoes
- Grilled Greens Pizza
- Grilled Hawaiian Pizza
- Slow Cooker Pizza
- Mushroom & Garlic Pita Pizzas
- Squash & Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Penne Pizza Bake
- Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Rolled Pizza Bread
- Upside Down Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
Pizza Crust – How Tos
And the rest of the pizza recipes featured here on $5 Dinners!
Hope y’all enjoy Pizza Week!