It’s A….

its-a-boy

The Official News!  And there was no mistaking!!!  I’m forever a mom of 3 boys…and I love it!

babys-feet

Baby’s adorable little feet!  I can’t wait to nibble on his little toes!

baby

And the full view outline of baby…head to toe…almost in a complete circle!

This little guy is a wiggle worm…the sonogram took twice as long as it should have because he kept moving all over the place and the tech couldn’t get the best shots for measurements, etc.  I do believe I’ll have my hands full with this one…plus the other 2!!!

So…We have NO idea about names…

If you feel so inclined, please share a boy’s name with us…of course I could just pick up a “baby names” book…but this will be more fun!

Remember: Last name Chase…so Chase for a first name won’t work ;)

Can’t wait to hear your name ideas!!!

Comments

I have 3 girls and 2 boys, their names are Zachary Michael and Elijah Edward. I have always been partcial to Shaun Joseph however.
    Good luck and blessings, Beth Ann

Congrats, Erin! My first thought was Chase because that is one of the few names that DH and I agree upon….but then I saw your last name & realized that would never work out!! :)

I really like Cole, Peyton, Jackson & Spencer

Ha ha! I was secretly saying “boy, boy, boy,” then we will have even one more thing in common! Lol Congratulations!
    Jessie at Blog Schmog

i love love maddox for a boy. my husband and i have agreed on emmitt if we ever have a son, he’s not so crazy over maddox. i also love the name jack, very simple but so classic! my brother’s name is cameron, and i love that name too. good luck! and congratulations!!

5. Sarah says

Congratulations – we have a boy due on Nov. 8th, and have decided on Cedric Malcolm… (Cedric is after his dad, and Malcolm is after my grandfather)

I like the name Nathanial Zachary or Zachary Tyler Chase. My brother’s name is Nathan Tyler, so I’m quite biased. I also really like normal sounding names that someone can grow old with, not uber-unique names that aren’t really conducive to taking a person seriously.

Congrats! Unfortunately, I just got DONE dealing w/ boy names. So I don’t even want to think about it. :-P You can just hop on over to my site and view the leftovers from the baby boy name voting poll. :-D Have fun naming!

I have three boys and they are great! I am expecting again and hoping to get pink this time! I understand the no name thing cause we have a little girl name but can’t come up with a boy name for anything! GOOD Luck and Congratulations!!

Congratulations! We have three boys, too! I love it… it’s never quiet and never boring! :-)

We love the traditional names… hence we have a Henry, a Douglas, and a George!

We also seriously considered Thomas, Elliott and Louis.

But with your last name….. I’d vote for High Speed. :-)

10. Stephanie says

Congratulations. I have two boys and I can’t imagine it any other way. Blessings to you and your family.
    I am partial to Steven and Alexander, but I also like Peyton and Matthew. My nephews are Tyler, Zachary and Wesley.
    Good luck.

Congratulations!!!
    My son is Zackariah Steven, ok it’s actually Zackariah Gary (after my husbands father), but I really wanted it to be Zackariah Steven (after my husband) so in my heart it will always be so.

I also love the name Jerimiah thomas

Good luck!

12. Debbi says

My son has a unique name. We didn’t pick it because it was unique, I just saw it and loved it. It’s Jory. I liked Cory and Joey and then I saw this name and loved it, it wasn’t until after I realized it was a combination of the 2 names. Congratulations on your new baby, I pray he arrives healthy and happy. I have a Jacob and a Danielle too, not so unusual names though.

13. Grayceful says

My favorites are Blake and Kyle (which I got to use!) and Landon, Camden, and Dalton (which my husband disagreed with)! Congratulations!! Those adorable little toes are definitely nibble-worthy! :)

14. Diana says

We have two girls named Hannah Abigail (4) and Susan Elizabeth (5 mos). To keep with our classic theme we like Henry Robert, Harvey Oliver, Reed Benjamin….we also like Elijah. Can’t wait to see him and find out what you decide to name him :) Congrats!! I can’t wait to have a 3rd!!

15. Natasha A. says

I’ve been lurking for a while now…..
    Had to come out of the woodwork for this! :D
    Congrats!!
    AND I love the name Logan :) (I don’t know your other children’s names)

16. Katie says

I like Samuel, Simon, David, and Oliver. Ollie Chase! Cute! Are you going to let us know what you decide, or do we have to wait for the big day?

Congratulations! As for names, I’m partial to Michael (my son’s name), but I also like Joseph, Austin, and David. What a wonderful picture of your baby’s feet. What an awesome picture of the miracle of life.

Boys Rule!

My sons name is Griffin. We’d be glad to share if you like it. ;) Sticking with the “G” names I really like Gage and Garrett too.

Congratulations!

19. saRAHsee says

I’m a fan of Jeremiah Cole. I had always planned on that name if I ever had a boy…now I’ve moved on to “H” names….(Harry, Hadley, Hamilton etc.)

So Jeremiah Cole is fair game. :)

Congratulations on a boy – but what you don’t want to burden the boy with Chase Chase? Sorry I couldn’t resist.

I have 1 son – Daniel James – who with any luck will know he has a job by the end of the month (fingers crossed). I just liked the name Daniel and James was my husbands middle name and his godfather’s first name……so it was somewhat of a “family tradition”. I wanted to have his “nickname” as D.J. but that never happened.

But I also like Christopher.

Good luck in your quest for the perfect name for your son.

21. Kris Plotner says

I don’t have the honor having boys. But the ones that my husband and I liked were Josiah Caleb and Timothy Kristian (Timothy – my husband’s name and Kristi(an) – my name.

Another one I always thought would be cute for a lil boy is Spencer.

Congrats on a boy! I have no idea on names. My son is John(ny) and I was going to name my second baby Chase if it were a boy. LOL!

23. Kim Kihega says

Congrats! My boys are Caleb and Dylan. I also love these names too: Dallas, Austin, Hayden, and Bryce.

We just had our FIRST boy after 2 girls in November and named him Miles Xavier. I really wanted to name him Xavier, but didn’t have the guts to do it! :-) But now I absolutely love his name and get many compliments on it. Our second favorite was Beau (after U of Michigan football coach Bo Schembechler!). I also love good old fashioned Thomas (called Thomas, not Tom).

25. Deoxy says

Good luck with the naming! My son’s name is James Solomon, but that is the only boys name my husband and I were ever able to agree on. I loved Zachary, he loved Darius. Thankfully, kid number two turned out to be a girl (Aria Selene). I don’t think we can have any more children. If they turned out to be boys, they’d have to go around nameless!

Congratulations! I have two boys and am expecting baby #3 in Jan….we’ll be finding out if we’ll have 3 sons or 2 boys/daughter in a few weeks! I love the idea of being a mom to 3 boys but hubby would like a girl. My boys are William and Alexander. I love the name Andrew, but we have a nephew born at Easter who is named that, so I won’t be able to use that one.

27. Jen says

As one of a zillion “Jennifer’s” I am in favour of unique names that are not too complicated to pronounce.

I’ve been cleaning out my grandma’s basement and came across a relative named “Erie” I think its a great name that is never used these days.

28. Christina Burrell says

Our son’s name is Jaythan Garrett-very unusual and we love it! He is truly a JOY and the name apparently means “Yahweh has Given.”

29. Angela says

Congratulations. Boys names are always hard to agree with husbands because they want them to sound manly so our sons name is Cache.

30. Ashley B says

I have 2 boys and a girl. The boys are Taylor Joseph and the other is Travis Alexander. I was going to name Travis, Ethan Alexander but my husband insisted we stick with T names. *rolls eyes* Good luck on naming your baby boy!!!! and Congrats!!!!!

31. Lori says

Congrats! I have 3 boys too. Their names all end in “an”. I have Ian, Dylan and Ryan. I gotta say it is quite hard to keep all the names straight though! LOL Other names we liked were Keiran, Devin and Hayden. I love celtic names…they go with my celtic background :o) Good luck picking a name!

Hi. We have 4 children, 3 girls and a boy. They are all precious. You’ll have lots of fun! I like the name Pierce Chase. Very actor sounding.

33. Jordan says

Congrats! What a blessing a third child will be. My son’s name is Benjamin Joseph, so of course that is my favorite. But I also like Logan, Trevor, Samuel, Brennen, Casey, and Cooper.

34. Jen says

What cute little baby feet!
    I have three girls and two boys Logan and Jameson.
    Other boy names I’m parital to are Luke, Owen, Noah, Jacob, and Ryan.

35. Lisa says

My nephew is Ethan Jacob.
    Joseph and Kyle are my top boy names.
    Seneca is an old family (male) name I like too.