It’s A….

by Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom on July 6, 2009

its-a-boy

The Official News!  And there was no mistaking!!!  I’m forever a mom of 3 boys…and I love it!

babys-feet

Baby’s adorable little feet!  I can’t wait to nibble on his little toes!

baby

And the full view outline of baby…head to toe…almost in a complete circle!

This little guy is a wiggle worm…the sonogram took twice as long as it should have because he kept moving all over the place and the tech couldn’t get the best shots for measurements, etc.  I do believe I’ll have my hands full with this one…plus the other 2!!!

So…We have NO idea about names…

If you feel so inclined, please share a boy’s name with us…of course I could just pick up a “baby names” book…but this will be more fun!

Remember: Last name Chase…so Chase for a first name won’t work ;)

Can’t wait to hear your name ideas!!!

Beth Danielsen July 6, 2009 at 5:26 pm

I have 3 girls and 2 boys, their names are Zachary Michael and Elijah Edward. I have always been partcial to Shaun Joseph however.
Good luck and blessings, Beth Ann

Teri July 6, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Congrats, Erin! My first thought was Chase because that is one of the few names that DH and I agree upon….but then I saw your last name & realized that would never work out!! :)

I really like Cole, Peyton, Jackson & Spencer

Jessie July 6, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Ha ha! I was secretly saying “boy, boy, boy,” then we will have even one more thing in common! Lol Congratulations!
Jessie at Blog Schmog

kandi July 6, 2009 at 5:36 pm

i love love maddox for a boy. my husband and i have agreed on emmitt if we ever have a son, he’s not so crazy over maddox. i also love the name jack, very simple but so classic! my brother’s name is cameron, and i love that name too. good luck! and congratulations!!

Sarah July 6, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Congratulations – we have a boy due on Nov. 8th, and have decided on Cedric Malcolm… (Cedric is after his dad, and Malcolm is after my grandfather)

Allison July 6, 2009 at 5:42 pm

Congrats!!

My favorite names are Nate (Nathan) Owen , Braedon, Brennen. Good Luck on the naming!! I hear it hard!

Kristin July 6, 2009 at 6:11 pm

I like the name Nathanial Zachary or Zachary Tyler Chase. My brother’s name is Nathan Tyler, so I’m quite biased. I also really like normal sounding names that someone can grow old with, not uber-unique names that aren’t really conducive to taking a person seriously.

Beth @ The Natural Mommy July 6, 2009 at 6:17 pm

Congrats! Unfortunately, I just got DONE dealing w/ boy names. So I don’t even want to think about it. :-P You can just hop on over to my site and view the leftovers from the baby boy name voting poll. :-D Have fun naming!

Jen July 6, 2009 at 6:28 pm

Clayton Chase

Kristen July 6, 2009 at 6:30 pm

I have three boys and they are great! I am expecting again and hoping to get pink this time! I understand the no name thing cause we have a little girl name but can’t come up with a boy name for anything! GOOD Luck and Congratulations!!

Christina @ Northern Cheapskate July 6, 2009 at 7:06 pm

Congratulations! We have three boys, too! I love it… it’s never quiet and never boring! :-)

We love the traditional names… hence we have a Henry, a Douglas, and a George!

We also seriously considered Thomas, Elliott and Louis.

But with your last name….. I’d vote for High Speed. :-)

Erin July 6, 2009 at 8:46 pm

Good one Christina!

Angela July 6, 2009 at 7:11 pm

My son’s name is Micah, and I love it!
Some others I love are Parker and Eli.

Stephanie July 6, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Congratulations. I have two boys and I can’t imagine it any other way. Blessings to you and your family.
I am partial to Steven and Alexander, but I also like Peyton and Matthew. My nephews are Tyler, Zachary and Wesley.
Good luck.

Angela July 6, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Congratulations!!!
My son is Zackariah Steven, ok it’s actually Zackariah Gary (after my husbands father), but I really wanted it to be Zackariah Steven (after my husband) so in my heart it will always be so.

I also love the name Jerimiah thomas

Good luck!

Debbi July 6, 2009 at 7:43 pm

My son has a unique name. We didn’t pick it because it was unique, I just saw it and loved it. It’s Jory. I liked Cory and Joey and then I saw this name and loved it, it wasn’t until after I realized it was a combination of the 2 names. Congratulations on your new baby, I pray he arrives healthy and happy. I have a Jacob and a Danielle too, not so unusual names though.

Rhonda July 6, 2009 at 7:43 pm

My two boys are Calvin Edward and Sean Patrick.

I like the names Stefan and Oliver.

Grayceful July 6, 2009 at 7:44 pm

My favorites are Blake and Kyle (which I got to use!) and Landon, Camden, and Dalton (which my husband disagreed with)! Congratulations!! Those adorable little toes are definitely nibble-worthy! :)

Diana July 6, 2009 at 7:47 pm

We have two girls named Hannah Abigail (4) and Susan Elizabeth (5 mos). To keep with our classic theme we like Henry Robert, Harvey Oliver, Reed Benjamin….we also like Elijah. Can’t wait to see him and find out what you decide to name him :) Congrats!! I can’t wait to have a 3rd!!

Natasha A. July 6, 2009 at 7:47 pm

I’ve been lurking for a while now…..
Had to come out of the woodwork for this! :D
Congrats!!
AND I love the name Logan :) (I don’t know your other children’s names)

Crystal @ Simply Being Mommy July 6, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Congrats! I can’t believe your already at that time to know what you’re having. It doesn’t seem like its been that long since you announced it. Time is just flying by :)

I have a Rylan and a Peyton :)

Katie July 6, 2009 at 7:57 pm

I like Samuel, Simon, David, and Oliver. Ollie Chase! Cute! Are you going to let us know what you decide, or do we have to wait for the big day?

Gina July 6, 2009 at 8:14 pm

I’m partial to Grayson Davis because that’s my son’s name!

Iva @ Horizontal Yo-Yo July 6, 2009 at 8:28 pm

Congratulations on the boy!

I’m more of a traditional name kind of person – Daniel, James, Noah … all really neat names, I think.

Steph July 6, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Congratulations! As for names, I’m partial to Michael (my son’s name), but I also like Joseph, Austin, and David. What a wonderful picture of your baby’s feet. What an awesome picture of the miracle of life.

Amy July 6, 2009 at 8:49 pm

Boys Rule!

My sons name is Griffin. We’d be glad to share if you like it. ;) Sticking with the “G” names I really like Gage and Garrett too.

Congratulations!

saRAHsee July 6, 2009 at 8:59 pm

I’m a fan of Jeremiah Cole. I had always planned on that name if I ever had a boy…now I’ve moved on to “H” names….(Harry, Hadley, Hamilton etc.)

So Jeremiah Cole is fair game. :)

Kat July 6, 2009 at 9:02 pm

Congratulations on a boy – but what you don’t want to burden the boy with Chase Chase? Sorry I couldn’t resist.

I have 1 son – Daniel James – who with any luck will know he has a job by the end of the month (fingers crossed). I just liked the name Daniel and James was my husbands middle name and his godfather’s first name……so it was somewhat of a “family tradition”. I wanted to have his “nickname” as D.J. but that never happened.

But I also like Christopher.

Good luck in your quest for the perfect name for your son.

Kris Plotner July 6, 2009 at 9:10 pm

I don’t have the honor having boys. But the ones that my husband and I liked were Josiah Caleb and Timothy Kristian (Timothy – my husband’s name and Kristi(an) – my name.

Another one I always thought would be cute for a lil boy is Spencer.

Stefany July 6, 2009 at 9:12 pm

Congrats on a boy! I have no idea on names. My son is John(ny) and I was going to name my second baby Chase if it were a boy. LOL!

Kim Kihega July 6, 2009 at 9:19 pm

Congrats! My boys are Caleb and Dylan. I also love these names too: Dallas, Austin, Hayden, and Bryce.

Jill July 6, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Stuart, Ian or Tristan.

Camille July 6, 2009 at 9:51 pm

We just had our FIRST boy after 2 girls in November and named him Miles Xavier. I really wanted to name him Xavier, but didn’t have the guts to do it! :-) But now I absolutely love his name and get many compliments on it. Our second favorite was Beau (after U of Michigan football coach Bo Schembechler!). I also love good old fashioned Thomas (called Thomas, not Tom).

Deoxy July 6, 2009 at 9:55 pm

Good luck with the naming! My son’s name is James Solomon, but that is the only boys name my husband and I were ever able to agree on. I loved Zachary, he loved Darius. Thankfully, kid number two turned out to be a girl (Aria Selene). I don’t think we can have any more children. If they turned out to be boys, they’d have to go around nameless!

beth July 6, 2009 at 10:08 pm

Matthew, Brian, Lucas, Logan-congrats!

Tina July 6, 2009 at 10:19 pm

Congratulations! I have two boys and am expecting baby #3 in Jan….we’ll be finding out if we’ll have 3 sons or 2 boys/daughter in a few weeks! I love the idea of being a mom to 3 boys but hubby would like a girl. My boys are William and Alexander. I love the name Andrew, but we have a nephew born at Easter who is named that, so I won’t be able to use that one.

Kellie July 6, 2009 at 10:22 pm

Congratulations! I love the name William Elijah. It sounds nice with a one syllable last name.

Martha July 6, 2009 at 10:25 pm

Congratulations!

I have FOUR boys… aren’t they a blast???

Blessings to you.

Jen July 6, 2009 at 10:39 pm

As one of a zillion “Jennifer’s” I am in favour of unique names that are not too complicated to pronounce.

I’ve been cleaning out my grandma’s basement and came across a relative named “Erie” I think its a great name that is never used these days.

Michaela July 6, 2009 at 10:42 pm

I love my son’s name. Sarne…..and if I had another one it would have been Tucker.

Christina Burrell July 6, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Our son’s name is Jaythan Garrett-very unusual and we love it! He is truly a JOY and the name apparently means “Yahweh has Given.”

Angela July 6, 2009 at 10:49 pm

Congratulations. Boys names are always hard to agree with husbands because they want them to sound manly so our sons name is Cache.

Ashley B July 6, 2009 at 11:13 pm

I have 2 boys and a girl. The boys are Taylor Joseph and the other is Travis Alexander. I was going to name Travis, Ethan Alexander but my husband insisted we stick with T names. *rolls eyes* Good luck on naming your baby boy!!!! and Congrats!!!!!

Candace July 6, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Congratulations! How exciting. I’ve always liked Benjamin Christopher

Lori July 6, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Congrats! I have 3 boys too. Their names all end in “an”. I have Ian, Dylan and Ryan. I gotta say it is quite hard to keep all the names straight though! LOL Other names we liked were Keiran, Devin and Hayden. I love celtic names…they go with my celtic background :o) Good luck picking a name!

Ashley B July 6, 2009 at 11:17 pm

oh and one more name…sorry just watching the dvr taped Bachelorette. I like the name Kipton.

Jan July 6, 2009 at 11:42 pm

Hi. We have 4 children, 3 girls and a boy. They are all precious. You’ll have lots of fun! I like the name Pierce Chase. Very actor sounding.

Jordan July 6, 2009 at 11:52 pm

Congrats! What a blessing a third child will be. My son’s name is Benjamin Joseph, so of course that is my favorite. But I also like Logan, Trevor, Samuel, Brennen, Casey, and Cooper.

Hollie @ Happy Couponing July 6, 2009 at 11:52 pm

I have 2 boys, Lawson Davis & Grady Quinn – so of course I love those names but I also love Rennden or Rennon. If our 3rd is a boy those will sooo be our names!

Jen July 7, 2009 at 12:02 am

What cute little baby feet!
I have three girls and two boys Logan and Jameson.
Other boy names I’m parital to are Luke, Owen, Noah, Jacob, and Ryan.

Lisa July 7, 2009 at 12:05 am

My nephew is Ethan Jacob.
Joseph and Kyle are my top boy names.
Seneca is an old family (male) name I like too.